Do you have LED lights in your home? Are there any flickering issues after use, especially at night, if the bulbs flicker, I think it’s a little scary. We need to find out what is the cause and how to fix it later?
What is the reason for the blinking of the LED light flicker?
- If you find the problem of flickering after turning on the LED light, it may be caused by the current voltage instability.
- It may also not match the lamp bead and driving power. The current of a watt lamp bead is 280ma, and the voltage is 3.0~3.4 volts. If this power is not reached, the LED light will flicker. After a long time, the internal wire will burn out and the light will not light up.
- It may also be because the drive power supply is damaged, so there will be a flickering problem.
- It is also related to the temperature protection function of the drive. If the heat dissipation does not meet the requirements, it will cause the lamp to run for a period of time. It will stop for a while.
How to solve the trouble of LED lights flickering
- If you find that more than every lamp in your home has such a problem, it means that the voltage is not stable. We can install a voltage stabilizer in our home to avoid flickering of every light in our home.
- If the drive power supply is damaged or mismatched, replace a good drive power supply, and then choose matching to achieve its power to prevent the lamp bead. Chip power is insufficient.
- When we replace it, we need to open the key parts inside, check the driver or power supply, including the lamp bead, if it is damaged.
- If there is an overcurrent problem, it is best to reduce the drive power to solve the problem.