(1) led corn lamp: LED (Light Emitting Diode), the light-emitting diode in the led corn lamp is a solid-state semiconductor device that can convert electrical energy into visible light, and can directly convert electricity into light.
The LED heart is a semiconductor chip, one end is attached to the bracket, one end is the negative electrode, and the other end is connected to the positive electrode of the power supply, so that the whole chip is encapsulated by epoxy resin.
Comparison of the characteristics of led corn lamp and energy-saving lamps:
(1) Energy saving: The energy consumption of white LEDs is only 1/10 of incandescent lamps and 1/4 of energy-saving lamps.
(2) Lifespan: Although energy-saving lamps have a long lifespan, which is 6-10 times that of incandescent lamps, the lifespan of led corn lamps can reach more than 100,000 hours; ordinary household lighting is “once and for all”.
(3) Led lamps can work at high speed. But if the energy-saving lamps are frequently turned on or off, the filament will turn black and break quickly.
(4) Low-end LED energy-saving lamps (cold cathode tubes, CCFL).
(5) The light of each LED bulb is too bright, which will strongly stimulate the eyes and cannot look directly. Even if the time is short, ordinary energy-saving lamps will be softer!
LED corn lamps or energy-saving lamps according to your own needs, so that you will get a better experience. If you have a need for led corn lights, it is recommended to buy from New Sunshine. New Sunshine has been focusing on the production of LED temporary work lights for decades. Customers are located in more than 60 countries, and the quality is guaranteed!