What should be paid attention to when installing garden lights
- When taking it out of the packing box, you should carefully check the integrity of the product.
- The distance between LED lights and flammable objects should be no less than 0.2 meters, and there should be a gap of 2 cm at the top. In addition, it is not allowed to install all the lamps in the zenith, or in the corner with a heat source. At the same time, more attention should be paid to the separation of low-voltage and high-voltage electrical wiring.
- The connection wire of the lamp can pass through the drill hole and the connection wire behind the lamp can be fixed with wires to ensure its firmness.
- It is necessary to ensure that the length of the power cord of the lamp is sufficient, and it is not subject to tension or tangential force. When installing the lamp black, the tension should not be too large, and the thread should not be knotted.
How to wire the led garden light?
- Both ends of the line: This is one of the more common connection methods in the early stage. Due to the advantages of convenient wiring and other advantages, some LED lamp manufacturers currently use
use. Short-circuit the two pins of the lamp head, and then connect it to the internal constant current power supply. This kind of connection only needs to remove the traditional starter, and it can work normally.
- Single-ended wire entry: One end of the LED light is not wired, and the other two pins are respectively introduced into the constant current drive power supply. There is no connection between the two lamp heads. The biggest advantage is safety. If one end of the LED light is connected to AC power, then the other end must not be charged. When replacing a traditional fluorescent lamp, it is necessary to remove the original starter, replace the starter fuse and install the lamp tube.
- Staggered incoming wires: a new wiring method, but there are requirements for LED lamp driving, including two AC incoming wires. The advantage of this wiring method is that it can work normally with or without a starter. And when replacing, only need to change the lamp tube, which is convenient to operate.
First of all
we must understand the lamp holder of the solar garden light, that is, the LED lamp holder. The thinness and thickness of the shell is a factor, and the internal structure is composed of aluminum base plate and aluminum plate, and by comparing the size and thickness of these parts, the quality of the lamp head can be basically determined.
Check whether the battery is a special battery for solar garden lights. Now many small companies use starter power as energy storage batteries, which will seriously damage the service life of solar garden lights. 3. Check whether the light pole of the solar garden light has been treated with hot-dip galvanized spray and cold galvanized spray. Judging by observing the cut, the hot-dip galvanized in the cut is still a coating, and the cut in the cold galvanized has no coating. Light poles treated with hot dip galvanizing can usually be used for more than 20 years, while light poles treated with cold galvanizing can usually be used for about 1 year.