In daily life, led temporary work lights are common and more durable. The scope of application is suitable for various large-scale construction operations, accident maintenance, rescue and disaster relief and other work-site lighting, and has become the first choice for most construction sites.
So what is the function of waterproof and explosion-proof fluorescent led temporary work light?
Features of waterproof explosion-proof fluorescent led temporary work lights:
- The anti-glare function is designed on the lampshade to make the light softer, reduce visual fatigue and improve work efficiency.
- Long service life, up to 100,000 hours, without frequent maintenance
Notes for led temporary work light:
- When installing led emergency lights, the lights should be safely grounded nearby, and the wiring should not be blindly connected, so as not to play their due role. If lighting is integrated with emergency lighting, a three-wire controllable connection is recommended.
- During transportation, lamps must be placed in matching cartons with some foam to reduce vibration during transportation.
- It is normal for the lamp surface to heat up during use. It is best not to touch it to avoid burns.
- General led emergency lights do not need maintenance. If maintenance is really required, the power must be disconnected first and clean white gloves must be worn. If it is not an emergency, it is recommended to ask a professional to help repair it.
New sunshine led temporary work lights have waterproof, anti-corrosion and explosion-proof functions. Lamps and ballasts use general components, which are easy to maintain, which is also an important reason for the selection of construction sites.
New Sunshine has been focusing on the research and development and production of various lamps for decades, with customers in more than 60 countries. It is a manufacturer integrating R&D, production and sales.
Looking for a wholesale manufacturer of led temporary work lights, remember to come to New Sunshine!