30000 lumen led temporary lights high bay work high bay lights, also known as “high bay lights”, are lamps used in the production and operation areas of factories and mines. Usually they are high-power working lights. High bay lights used in mines are special lights, which need to meet special requirements such as explosion-proof and anti-corrosion besides lighting. In general factories, industrial and mining lights usually only need to meet the lighting conditions.
High bay lights can be divided into general lighting and local lighting according to their lighting functions. The former is usually evenly arranged above or on the side wall of the work site to illuminate the entire work surface, requiring the use of larger power incandescent lamps, tungsten halogen lamps, high-intensity gas discharge lamps or a large number of fluorescent lamps. Most industrial and mining lamps are This type; the latter is used in places with high requirements for light distribution, and the light distribution of direct lighting type and semi-direct lighting type is widely used, especially the semi-direct lighting type. In the semi-direct lighting type, part of the light emitted to _L illuminates the ceiling to increase the brightness of the ceiling and create a more comfortable and brighter environment.
Local lighting is a kind of lamp that improves the illuminance of a certain working part. Its function is to strengthen and supplement lighting on the basis of general lighting, or as temporary lighting in some places that do not need lighting at ordinary times (such as equipment inspection and maintenance places). Local lighting is usually installed near the work area, with incandescent lamps and tungsten halogen lamps using safety extra-low voltage (extended 50V, AC effective value) as the light source, including (portable) running lights, hanging lights, work table lights and machine tool work lights, etc. . In some tall factory buildings, spotlights are sometimes used as local lighting.
30000 lumen led temporary lights work why is it loved by factories
According to the light source, high bay lights can be divided into traditional light source high bay lights (such as sodium lamp high bay lights and mercury lamp high bay lights, etc.) and LED high bay lights. Compared with traditional high bay lights, LED high bay lights have the following advantages.
(l) Significant high Ra > 70.
(2) High luminous efficiency and energy saving, 100w LED high bay lights can replace 250W traditional high bay lights.
(3) LED is a cold light source, and the temperature of the lamp is low, which is safer (the lamp temperature of the traditional light source can reach 200-300°C).
With the continuous development of LED technology, high bay lights will be completely covered by LED lamps in the next 5 years. If all 100 250W traditional industrial and mining lamps used in a factory are replaced with 100W LED industrial and mining lamps and the lighting of the factory is 24 hours a day, the electricity bill saved every day is calculated as l yuan per kilowatt-hour of industrial electricity consumption (l 000 watts/hour) , the electricity bill saved every day=l*(250-100)*l00x24/1000=360 yuan, then the electricity bill saved for 365 days a year=360*365=131400 yuan. The 100w LED industrial and mining lights are calculated at 1,500 yuan per lamp, and the factory only needs to spend 1,500*100/131,400=1.15 years, that is, 1 year and 2 months to recover the cost of the lamps. According to the conservative estimate of the 30,000-hour lifespan of the LED lamp and the 24-hour constant lighting, it can be used normally for 3.5 years. Considering the saved electricity costs and the additional maintenance costs of using other light source lamps, it is enough for factories to choose to use LED high bay lights without hesitation.
Is china led temporary work light easy to use?
china led temporary work light high bay light is specially designed to emit natural white light with longer spreading distance. Space reduces the number of lights you need. LED high bay lights are perfect for illuminating any large industrial interior space that requires intense brightness.
LED high bay lights are the latest technology in the form of lighting. These lights will provide better visibility in your industrial space. These lights for car showroom, warehouse, department store or any hotel lights always play an important role in presenting your product and increasing its presence among more and more people.
LED high bay lights can meet all requirements of industrial interior spaces. They are ideal for installation in warehouses. For this reason, we sometimes refer to high bay or low bay LED lighting as LED warehouse lighting. In addition, these lights save more energy in terms of electricity and maintenance costs.
Precautions for LED installation of high bay temporary work lights:
- Do not turn on the light strips for a long time when they are piled up or rolled into rolls.
- The light strip can only be cut at the mark on the light strip lamp body (whole meter cut), otherwise it will cause the light strip to not light up for a whole meter.
- When installing, cut it clean with scissors, without leaving burrs to avoid short circuit.
- Do not turn on the power supply during the installation or assembly of the light strip, and the power supply can only be turned on when it is connected and installed and fixed.
- During installation and use, please do not hit the light strip with a blunt object, and do not press the light strip with heavy objects or drop it to vibrate.
- The end of the light strip must be covered with a tail plug and glued with glass glue or fastened with adhesive tape. It must be used outdoors to ensure that it does not enter the water.
- Only two light strips with the same specification and power supply can be connected to each other, and the total length of the connection cannot exceed the maximum allowable length (100M).
- Do not install in water, flammable and explosive environments, and must ensure that the environment is well ventilated.
2 thoughts on “Why are 30000 lumen led temporary lights high bay work used in factory sites?”
Hey there, I am a huge fan of your blog! I tend to agree with your point as I am currently employed as a custom campaigner for a full-service BPO company.