Corn lamps and bulb lamps are the two most widely used lighting sources in the lighting market. They are all screw configurations, and can be directly applied to household or office lighting and other places, especially for replacing old incandescent lamps and energy-saving lamps. Which one has a longer lifespan, the corn lamp or the bulb lamp, I think it is the longer life of the corn lamp.
- The light angle is different. In comparison, the light-emitting angle of the bulb lamp is smaller, and the light-emitting angle of the corn light is larger, reaching 360-degree light.
- Whether there is a lampshade. Bulb lamps generally have lampshades, while corn lamps have both cases with or without lampshades.
- Shape. LED corn lights get their name because they look more like corn cobs. Bulbs look like incandescent light bulbs.
- Can you see the lamp beads? LED corn lamps can see individual lamp beads, while bulb lamps have lampshades, and most of them cannot see the lamp beads.
What are the characteristics of led corn lights
High energy saving: energy saving and pollution-free energy is environmental protection. DC drive, ultra-low power consumption (single tube 0.03-0.06 watts), electro-optical power conversion is close to 100%, and the same lighting effect can save more than 80% energy than traditional light sources.
Long lifespan: Some people call the LED light source a longevity lamp, which means a lamp that never goes out. Solid cold light source, epoxy resin package, there is no loose part in the lamp body, there are no disadvantages such as filament luminescence, heat deposition, light decay, etc. The service life can reach 60,000 to 100,000 hours, which is 10 times longer than the traditional light source. above.
Multi-changing: LED light source uses the principle of red, green and blue three primary colors. Under the control of computer technology, the three colors have 256 gray levels and can be mixed arbitrarily to produce 256×256×256=16777216 colors, forming different light colors The combination of the lamps can be changed in many ways to achieve rich and colorful dynamic changing effects and various images. You can also choose a variety of colors to replace ordinary tungsten bulbs, and the brightness is higher.
The power saving of LED corn lights is the difference between ordinary energy-saving lamps and LED lights
Advantages of energy-saving lamps:
- LED energy-saving lamps are highly efficient and energy-saving: Lighting in modern society is an indispensable tool in people’s lives, so energy consumption is also very large. Using LED lights in large quantities will save a lot of energy. In the case of emitting the same brightness, compare several lamps that also consume 1 kilowatt-hour of electricity.
- LED lights only need 3W and can be used for 333 hours. Ordinary incandescent lamps need 60W, but they can only be used for 17 hours. Ordinary energy-saving lamps need 10W to achieve the same brightness. 1 kWh of electricity can last for 100 hours. You can see it here LED lamps are at least 3 times more energy-efficient than ordinary energy-saving lamps
LED energy-saving lamps have a long service life: LED lights emit light through semiconductor chips, without glass bubbles, are not afraid of vibration, are not easy to break, and have a service life of up to 50,000 hours. Compared with ordinary light bulbs (1000 hours of use), it is 50 times longer; compared with general energy-saving lamps (8000 hours of use), it is more than 6 times longer. Is the obvious super boss.
- LED energy-saving lamps are environmentally friendly and healthy to use: LED lamps themselves do not contain harmful elements such as mercury and xenon, and will not produce electromagnetic radiation and harmful rays.
How to repair the led corn light when the led corn light is not on?
- The reason why the LED light does not light up is nothing more than two situations: First, the excessive leakage current of the LED causes the PN junction to fail, which makes the LED light off. This situation generally does not affect the performance of other LED lights. work; second, the internal connection leads of the LED lamp are disconnected, causing the LED to pass through without current and resulting in a dead light.
- To repair the LED lamp, you can first use a straight screwdriver to carefully pry it open along the metal screw of the LED bulb lamp head and the plastic joint of the bulb lamp main body, and keep it intact as much as possible for recovery after repair. After opening, first check all electronic components, if there is no problem, then power on and check its output voltage, if it is a 2W LED bulb, the output DC voltage measured by a multimeter is lower than 2.5V, indicating that the fault is in the LED light-emitting component.
- If the light-emitting component of the LED bulb lamp is disconnected from the power supply, then try to separate the spherical bulb made of plastic from its connected plastic body. Since this part is firmly glued, it may not be able to separate it completely, which will damage the plastic bulb, but it doesn’t matter if it is broken. It doesn’t affect the glow after repair, it just doesn’t look good.
Common faults of led corn bulbs and how to repair them
- Prepare electric soldering iron, solder wire, rosin, label paper, a pair of AA batteries, two copper wires of about 20 cm, a plug and wires (connect the wires for use).
- Wrap the two AA batteries upside down with transparent glue, connect the positive and negative poles at one end, and lead a wire from the other end of the battery to the positive and negative poles.
- Remove the bad LED strip.
- Use the positive electrode of the two wires drawn out from the battery to contact the positive electrode of the diode, and the negative electrode to contact the negative electrode of the diode. If it can emit light, it means that the lamp bead is good. If it cannot emit light, it means that the lamp bead is bad. Use label paper to mark the bad one. Lamp bead (the small lamp bead of the LED lamp is a light-emitting diode, and the light-emitting diode has a positive and negative pole. Be sure to recognize the positive and negative poles).
- If a few lamp beads are broken, cut a few small wires to save 2 cm and weld the two poles of the bad lamp beads together
- Connect the plug wire to the LED drive power supply, plug it into the power socket, the light bar can glow normally, and the LED light is repaired.
- Put it back as you dismantle it, and it’s done.
- Electricity is dangerous, please pay attention to safety.