Simply put, led corn lights can be used anywhere you want.
Led corn lights can be used as the internal light source of garden lights, landscape lights, street lights and other lamps, and can also be used for direct lighting in various occasions such as schools, factories, offices, homes, restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, and gymnasiums. In addition, led corn lamps can also directly replace incandescent lamps, energy-saving lamps, electrodeless lamps, mercury lamps, sodium lamps and other lamp types, and there is no need to replace the original lamp holder, just choose a suitable lamp holder and screw it on, which is very simple and convenient.
Corn lamps are used as a light source in a wide range of applications: home lighting, chandeliers, ceiling lamps, and downlights, which can use effective power E27 lamp holders. Industrial lighting, high bay lights and high bay lights. Outdoor garden lights, lawn lights, street lights, etc.
Why is the LED corn lamp broken?
There are probably two reasons why the LED corn light is broken:
- First, the internal connection of the LED light is broken, and the corn light has no current flow to produce a dead light. This situation will jeopardize the normal operation of other LED lights. Due to the low operating voltage of LED lights (1.8V-2.2V for red, yellow and orange LEDs, 2.8-3.2V for green, blue and white LEDs), it is usually necessary to connect them in series or in series, This is not the usual working voltage, the larger the series connection of LED lights, the greater the damage. If there is an internal LED lead in one of the LED lights, the entire LED string creating a series circuit will not light. The situation is much more serious.
Secondly, the excessive leakage current of the LED corn light will cause the PN junction to be invalid, which will make the LED light not bright. This situation is generally not easy to damage the work of other LED lights;
Another reason is the heat dissipation problem. In order to save the manufacturing cost of LED corn lights, many manufacturers use low-end and inferior lamp bead power supplies as raw materials, and even the shell materials used are low-end plastic products, which also leads to the use of LED corn lights. An important factor of instability, I hope that all businesses can consider the use effect of LED corn lights and ensure the quality of the premise, choose good materials, make good products for consumers in the general market, and also maintain LED corn lights products Healthy development of reputation and market.
How to choose led corn lights?How to choose led corn lights?
Choose the kind of parameters with real standards, which can indicate the actual parameters, not false standards, and no false data.
- The led corn lamp is driven by DC, with ultra-low power consumption (0.03-0.06 watts for a single tube), the electro-optical power conversion is close to 10.0%, and the same lighting effect can save more than 80% energy than traditional light sources.
- LED corn lights basically do not contain toxic substances such as mercury elements, which are relatively environmentally friendly in terms of environmental pollution.
- The led corn lamp is a combination of low-power LED lamp beads. If it is driven by a power management IC, there is no problem with power factor and conversion efficiency, which is better than ordinary fluorescent tube energy-saving lamps.
- If the led corn lamp adopts a cheap RC step-down rectification drive circuit, it depends on the number of LED lamp beads connected in series. The energy-saving effect of the corn lamp combined with 75 LED lamp beads or 150 lamp beads is similar to that of the fluorescent tube energy-saving lamp; Gradually decreases).
Is the led bulb corn lamp energy-saving and does it have radiation?
LED energy-saving lamps are environmentally friendly and healthy to use: LED lamps themselves do not contain harmful elements such as mercury and xenon, and will not produce electromagnetic radiation and harmful rays.
- Ordinary light bulbs contain elements such as mercury and lead, and when the power supply passes through, they produce harmful radiation such as external rays and infrared rays;
- Electronic ballasts in energy-saving lamps will generate electromagnetic interference, which is not good for health.
- High light conversion rate: 90% of the electrical energy of LED lamps is converted into light energy, while only 20% of ordinary bulbs are converted into light energy.
- LED energy-saving lamps are safe and have a wider range of uses. LED lamps require low voltage, low current, and low heat generation. They can be directly used in remote places such as solar power supply and field lighting without geographical restrictions.
LED energy-saving lamps have a long service life: LED lights emit light through semiconductor chips, without glass bubbles, are not afraid of vibration, are not easy to break, and have a service life of up to 50,000 hours. Compared with ordinary light bulbs (1000 hours of use), it is 50 times longer; compared with general energy-saving lamps (8000 hours of use), it is more than 6 times longer. Is the obvious super boss.
The working principle of LED energy-saving corn lights
The working principle of LED energy-saving lamps is: use high-brightness white light-emitting diodes as light sources, and use cold light sources that do not generate heat and save energy.
Electricity. The light source can realize seven color changes of LED through the built-in controller of the microcomputer, and the light color is soft, bright and colorful.